Spill bunds Cargo EUR and Cargo DP
This product is intended for emergency retrieval of industrial liquids, oil-based products and chemicals in case of an accidental spill. It can be used as a protective device when moving pallets loaded with drums or cans.
- Optimized dimension for easy fold around the pallet
- Easy handling by pallet-poolers and forklifts
- Option with or without side handles
- Capacity of 56 gallons (EUR variant), alternatively 79 gallons (DP variant)
- Built-in level indicator to show the quantity of retrieved liquid
- Possibility of adding of drain hole and ball valve
The bunds are rigid and self-supporting. They are made from thick fabric with a protective proofing layer (PES/PVC 680 g/m²). They are resistant to oil-based substances, acids and alkalis at temperatures between -22 °F and +158 °F (see. Chemical resistance certificate in the relevant chapter at the end of catalogue).
The manufacturer recommends use of yellow pad to protect the underside of the spill bund against mechanical damage.
Cargo bunds are usually delivered in two sizes, in blue colour and in the option with side handles (Cargo EUR Plus, Cargo DP Plus) or without
the handles (Cargo EUR, Cargo DP).